If you’re thinking of buying a home, there really is no time like the present. With today’s low mortgage rates, you have a great
The Native Islander Group Lenders
- NameSean Biggins
- Get Started
Ask A Mortgage Question
I’m Sean Biggins, NMLS: 448009, Loan Officer with PrimeLending, a national mortgage lender making the home loan process simple. I'm a 30 year industry Veteran with clients in 23 states. I've provided financing of all types to thousands of financially diverse clients. Whether you're buying your first home or your multi-million dollar dream vacation home on the beach, I'm here to assist you regardless of your scenario.
PrimeLending is a National Lender with a diverse product offering. Some of these products include:
• Very competitive Jumbo programs & pricing
o 10% down Jumbo financing for primary residence to $1,000,000
o Asset dissipation
o Jumbo renovation
o Jumbo investment loans
o Higher debt ratios with lower credit scores
o Jumbo Pool Escrow – great house but no pool….no problem. We’ll escrow for up to $150,000 or 10% of the appraisal for a new pool.
o Multiple Jumbo investors for greater ability to accommodate unique scenarios
• Construction loans
• Extended Rate Locks for New Construction - up to 9 months with a Free Float Down option
• Conventional renovation loans & pool escrow (owner occupied, second homes and investor)
• Low down payment conventional loans (less than 5%, all gift, no income limits)
• Escrow for repairs (up to $2500, no questions asked)
• Foreign National financing up to 60%
• FREE FLOAT DOWNS! If the rate the borrower locked in at declines between the 20th and the 4th day prior to closing, we will lower the rate at no cost to the client.
• And more…
About John CampbellJohn Campbell is a 7th Generation Native Islander and comes from a well-known family on Hilton Head Island. He's very knowledgeable about the communities in the Hilton Head, Bluffton, Hardeeville and Ridgeland areas. John started his career by working with award-winning communities such as Berkley Hall, Hampton Hall and Belfair. John continues to purchase and develop property while supporting his local community.
Member of the Mt. Calvary Baptist Church. "A Man Plans His Course, But God Determines His Steps"
John's hobbies include ridings bikes, playing tennis and walking his dog.
John's motto - "Just Be Honest"
Experience and Specialties:
- Land Development
- Area-Wide Residential Real Estate
- Foreclosure Specialist
- Local Living
Latest Blog Posts
You may have been told that it’s important to get pre-approved at the beginning of the homebuying process, but what does